KNG Health has openings for a Research Assistant and a Research Associate/Senior Research Associate. Candidates should have strong quantitative, communication, and writing skills, with a degree in economics, public policy, health services research or related field. For the Associate position, candidates should have a graduate degree or at least 3 years' experience. Senior Associate candidates should have a graduate degree (PhD preferred) or at least 5 years’ experience. Knowledge of Medicare and reimbursement policies and experience working with Medicare claims data are a plus.
This is a unique opportunity to be a key contributor in a small, growing company. The work environment is collegial and productive, and the firm offers teleworking arrangements. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, creative, and have a passion for doing high-quality work.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with statistical packages (e.g., Stata, SAS) (Associate/Senior Associate)
Minimum Job Responsibilities
- Conduct reviews of literature and regulations
- Collect and prepare data files using public survey data and medical claims
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Contribute to written reports and proposals
- Design research studies (Associate/Senior Research Associate)
- Execution of health services research and economic modeling studies (Associate/Senior Associate).
Please e-mail letter of interest, resume, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Job 032017" in the subject line.
KNG Health Consulting, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer.