KNG Health has an opening for a Research Assistant. Candidates should have strong quantitative, communication, and writing skills. The position is open to candidates from all degree programs, but comfort with quantitative analyses is a plus. This is a unique opportunity to be a key contributor in a small, growing company. The work environment is collegial and productive. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, creative, and have a passion for doing high-quality work.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Minimum Job Responsibilities
- Conduct reviews of literature and regulations
- Collect and prepare data files using public survey data and medical claims
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Contribute to written reports and proposals
Application Procedures Please e-mail letter of interest, resume, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Job 2018-01 Research Assistant" in the subject line.
KNG Health Consulting, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer.